Declaration of Cross-Border Transport Management Network website availability
The Poviat Starosty in Białystok undertakes to ensure the availability of the website www.tszt.eu in accordance with the provisions of the Act of April 4, 2019 on digital accessibility of websites and mobile applications of public entities. The Accessibility Statement applies to the website of the Cross-Border Transport Management Network.
Date of publication of the website: 2021-04-15.
Date of the last significant update: 2021-04-15
Status in terms of compliance with the law
The website is partially compliant with the Act of April 4, 2019 on digital accessibility of websites and mobile applications of public entities due to non-compliance or exclusions listed below.
- Links – including those leading to external websites – in the vast majority open in the same window. The others are corrected as much as possible.
- PDF, DOC, etc. – PDF documents unreadable by screen readers can be recognized by users with the OCR tool.
- One such free tool is on the OnlineOCR website.
- If it is not possible to use the above solution, please call the unit in order to make an appointment to read the unavailable document.
- You can use browser keyboard shortcuts on the website,
- The website has convenient navigation that facilitates viewing the content,
- It is possible to change the font size, change the contrast,
- Each page has its own title based on one predetermined template,
- The photos are filled with the so-called alt attribute containing descriptions that are read by screen readers, i.e. applications used by the blind and visually impaired.
The declaration was drawn up on: 2021-04-15
The declaration was last reviewed and updated on: 2021-04-15
The declaration was prepared on the basis of a self-assessment and the available website assessment tool was used: Test – European Internet Inclusion Initiative, which shows that the website www.tszt.eu meets the requirements in 99.77%. (Download >> Accessibility Review Results Report)
Feedback and contact details
In case of problems with the availability of the website, please contact us. The contact person is Marcin Ciszyński. You can contact us by calling the phone number 85 740 39 28 and by e-mail: email@example.com. You can submit requests for unavailable information in the same way, and submit complaints about non-availability.
Everyone has the right to request that the digital accessibility of the website, mobile application or any of their elements be ensured. The request should contain the data of the person submitting the request, an indication of which website or mobile application it is meant and the method of contact. If the requesting person reports the need to receive information by means of an alternative method of access, he should also specify a convenient way for him to present this information. The public entity should execute the request immediately, not later than within 7 days from the date of the request. If it is not possible to meet this deadline, the public entity shall immediately inform the person making the request about it when it will be possible to fulfill the request, and this deadline may not be longer than 2 months from the date of submitting the request. If digital accessibility is not possible, the public entity may propose an alternative way of accessing the information. In the event that the public entity refuses to comply with the request to provide accessibility or an alternative method of access to information, the person submitting the request may submit a complaint regarding the provision of digital accessibility of the website, mobile application or website element or mobile application. After exhausting the above-mentioned procedure, you can also submit an application to the Ombudsman.
Address of Ombudsman: Office of the Ombudsman, al. Solidarności 77, 00-090 Warsaw
E-mail address of the Ombudsman: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 800 676 676